| MAAAH MASTERPIECES. |
~ FTW! ♥
I'm like, an AVID FAN OF HETALIA, Like, TOTALLY!~♥ |
Favorite characters? LAWL.
The ALLIES, of course! They're the HEROES. *______*
You know you've been reading too much Hetalia when...
1. You start laughing hysterically at maps (or blushing)
2. You go "Aww" when you see two or more flags together
3. You've learned more history (Austria-Hungary Compromise, WWII) from it than from an actual history class
4. You debate about details like whether the number on America's back is supposed to be 50 or 96...with supporting screenshots
5. You watch APH MADs (Music videos/parodies)
6. You got a Nico Nico Douga account despite not knowing a single word of Japanese so you could watch even more APH MADs.
7. You dress up in a scarf and party hat and sit behind a receptionist's desk for Halloween.
8. World War II starts sounding romantic.
9. Your teacher asks why you put "Alfred F. Jones" as the answer instead of America, and why you drew a small heart and the name "Arthur" beside it.
10. You yell "Yeah, he's the hero!" whenever someone says America.
11. You misread UK as UKE every single time, and have started mispronouncing it in actual conversation.
12. You know every country's flag and location, and people think you must be a huge history nerd, and really, you've become one.
13. You shudder every time you hear the name "Russia" or "Ivan" and quickly glance over your shoulder...just in case.
14. Whenever you see a fellow Hetalia fan, you shout, "Germaaaannnnyyyyy!" down the hallway.
15. You write down your favorite pairings all over your history lecture notes, leaving others to wonder what "USxUK" means.
16. You end every sentence with "aru."
17. You scream 'paaaaaaaaaastaaaaaaaaaaa' every time you happen to have some.
18. You can't imagine a functioning Italian mafia.
19. You want Prussia back on the map.
20. You can no longer say "international affairs" with a straight face.
21. No one can mention a country without you thinking about what they look like in Hetalia.
22. You read a historical book and think it would make a good fanfic.
23. Other people don't get it when you say your country's cute.
24. You've listened to Romano's Delicious Tomato Song like...80 billion times.
25. You're a duke/duchess of Sealand.
26. You've become a (hundred) thousand times more patriotic
27. You remember Canada Day BEFORE the 4th of July, as in, you completely forget about America's birthday. (and you're American)
28. You want to learn every single language in the world. Even the weird ones.
28. You recognize which flag belongs to which country, while everyone just looks at you funny.
29. Everyone who's named Alfred, Arthur, Peter, Matthew, Francis, etc, is forever linked to Hetalia.
30. When questions on your history test involve two nations and invasion, you can't quite think straight after that. Get it, straight?
31. What do you mean, Japan and China aren't actually so friendly with each other they stay at each other's houses, drink tea, tell stories, and act all cuddly?! THIS DEFIES HETALIA LOGIC.
Current Residence: Philippines
deviantWEAR sizing preference: Medium? O.O
Favourite genre of music: Anything that's caught my attention. ;D
Favourite photographer: The dude who takes pictures. >D
Favourite style of art: Anything that's pleasant looking.
Operating System: Desktop. Du-UHH. XD
MP3 player of choice: iPod:">
Wallpaper of choice: Anything that's the anime I'm currently obsessed in. XD
Favourite cartoon character: England (Arthur Kirkland) ~ HETALIA. Toshiro Hitsugaya ~ BLEACH. Ciel Phantomhive ~ KUROSHITSUJI.
Personal Quote: "A gentleman is always ahead of the hero, you know." - England (HetaOni)